HydroGeo Advisory will investigate multiple factors affecting your flooding risk for any area in the continental United States.
For all properties we will obtain for you and summarize:
- NFHL Flood Insurance Rate Map (FIRM)
- Detailed topography
- Drainage features
- NFIP Community Ratings System status
Depending on availability we will also include:
- Wind storm risk assessment
- Storm surge model
- Map of damage to nearby structures in recent storm event
- Map of insurance claims to NFIP in your vicinity for recent strom event
- Hurricane evacuation routes map
Why get a personalized report?
- For peace of mind regarding your property purchase or choice of where to live
- To evaluate your need for flood insurance. Is your property eligible for a discounted rate?
- To consider whether drainage improvement work or mitigation efforts around your property could potentially be worthwhile. Could you preserve your property value or reduce your insurance premium?
- Be better prepared for the next major storm. Should you evacuate? Which nearby areas or roads are likely to be flooded? What is your evacuation route?